Rooby Whishes

Rooby Whishes

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year





2014…let the magic, and miracles commence

very rare occurrence ...New Years Day, and a New Moon today, so a very powerful day to set intentions, and see them become reality. Be very specific. DH wished to win the lottery last night.....he did….£2.27 lol

Yo can also do your Abundance Cheques today before sunset. http://roobywhishes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/abundance-cheques.html

I am sitting here in such joy. Last year I did a Joy Jar. You can find more info here (although please ignore the free gift bit. I will be doing a free gift when I get to 18000 hits)) http://roobywhishes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/joy-jar-and-freeeeeee-gifty-gift.html
Today I opened the jar, and read some of the pieces of paper

……Max, and wonderful Soul, who I met at the Alchemy of Voice, told me me to go and work for the UN, as my laugh could create World Peace, then kissed my hand, and declared that he had never kissed a ladies hand before…swooooooon..shame I dont have the right equipment for him…lol

……..My Amma Hug

….the moment sulky Gizzi came back to me for cuddles, 2 weeks after we got Biba!!

and many many others. Yes I had forgotten, so it was so amazing to read all these bits of pure joy

The Jar is empty now, ready for 2014


May your year be so truly blessed. Open your heart to give and receive love. Let go of all that does not serve you.

So much Love

Namaste

Amin


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment