Rooby Whishes

Rooby Whishes

Sunday 20 January 2013

So Quiet, so Snowy



    
London is getting a lots of snow fall, and it is so silent...well around here it is..just the odd car slushing by, and occasionally the sound of children laughing, and playing. I do love snow. Everything looks so clean, and the glow at night is just magical

I have been indoors mostly, and getting the painty, papery stuff out to play. I am really enjoying the peace all around right now, its a wonderful way to the still the mind.

Ok and I sooo had to join in with the snow pictures, I had to get the zoom out, and ventured into the garden, making crunchy foot prints on virgin, white, fluffy snow...so so quietly....

By the way, Uggs are no good in the snow!!











I always find a heart







This looks like an entrance to a magical winder wonderland






Starry Snow











My Play time, using Sheena Douglas Stamps, Kaisrcraft stamps, Deco art paint, Mica masks, and a MS punch, and Promarkers





Stay warm, and dry, and oh sooooo blessed

Rxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Must do my photography course...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. come out with me hun...I can show you the basic xx

    ReplyDelete