Rooby Whishes

Rooby Whishes

Thursday 17 January 2013

A freezing, frosty blog


Helllooooo brrrrr helllooo from a frosty, crispy Laandaan Town.....we have been freezing our little tooches off....minus 6 last night!!


So yesterday, I was feeling a little drained...time of the month, and decided to cancel everything and have a day in Comfy Castle. I feel sooooo blessed that I can do this. 

And I did my first ever altered book. Its a mini book, a 20p jobby job, one of those board childrens book from the charity shop. I have been doing Rachelles Journal candy class, so my book was on my most fav subject...LOOOOVE

Really enjoyed, escaping, and playing, and used some of my collection of quotes. And I adore the mish mash of it....very liberating!!








And I love this quote



And I dont know why, but woke up with a headache this morning. Probably because I had the heating on all night. Very rare for me to get a headache, and I don't do medication, so I did alternate nostril breathing, and voila...gone in 60 seconds...bliss

If you want to know how here ya go

Sit somewhere quiet, and take a couple of long deep breaths.

Place your  two index fingers on either side of you nose, left hand left nostril, right finger right nostril.

Close your left nostril with your left finger, and take a breath in from your right nostril.

Then release your left nostril, close your right nostril, and breath out through your left. Then breathe in through your left, while the right is closed, and then hold the left, and out through your right. 

Keep doing slowly this until you feel your headache easing. Mine took about a minute. If you feel it coming back later, just do it again. Oh and loads of water. This heating is so dehydrating

Stay warm, and snuggly, wherever you are. Bless you

Rubina, all warm and toasty xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment