Rooby Whishes

Rooby Whishes

Friday 27 January 2012

She's Polka Dotty


Produced last night at midnight......I have so much more energy since I have cut down on meat. I’m cutting red meat out altogether, and seeing how I go with chicken. I have noticed in the last 3 months, that I just don't feel right about eating meat. I look at my cat, and wonder, would I eat you??. I know its just so mad. Red meat really makes me feel lethargic, and bloated. So yes, I may be on my way to being a veggie.....DH is rolling his eyes!!!
I am in love with these polka dot recycled cards. I got them from a printer friend, and just couldn't resist playing straight away. I just wanted to keep it really simple, with these cute padded cloth heart, and polka dot embellies....I adore the effect.



And I had to put in a pic, of my little buddha, in my bedroom. He makes me smile so much


Love and Light
Rubina



4 comments:

  1. recycled cards? free? What's not to love! I have a fat buddha in my bedroom, he didn't used to be so fat but then he gave up smoking!
    Jakix

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. He gave me 30 to try out. I may order more to sell. gosh mine only smokes incense!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards Rubes I think you are right, CAS is the only way to go. Are you selling them at the salon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fi, thank you xWhat does CAS stand for? Yes i sell them at the salon

    ReplyDelete