Rooby Whishes

Rooby Whishes

Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas

It’s the most wonderful time of the year..........
Its upon us again, and I ADORE this time of the year. Everything is sooooo twinkley, and bright, and beautifully decorated. London looks stunning.

And this year has just be so different. Huge changes and adventures, and I have met some beautiful souls, who I know will be in my life for a long time.

I shall be spending the day with my In Laws for the first time ever, and am so looking forward to it
Thank you so much for your support on my blog. 
Have the most magical Christmas. I truly hope everything you wish for happens, because it can
Love and Light
Rubina


My Tree



My Gorgeous Gift from Abi my God Daughter




A tree in Canary Wharf



Hubby and I on a Rom Night Out





2 comments:

  1. The same to you. I was in London yesterday with my children. We took the Thames Clipper from the O2 all the way back to embankment, it was wonderful! We haven't met but maybe in 2012 who knows?
    Enjoy
    Jakix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rubes,
    Fabby snaps, espesh the one of you and Mehmet and what a stylish tree you have.(although I wouldn't expect anything else)
    Wishing you every happiness in 2012 and happy snapping.

    ReplyDelete