Rooby Whishes

Rooby Whishes

Saturday 26 November 2011

Catch up Time

Ready..get set...go.....heres goes my blast of blogs. I will try and blog every day....pwahahahahahaha!!!!! It has been too long.
Firstly, DH’s party was fab. It was held at the Helix bar in Battersea http://www.helixbar.co.uk/. Thanks to Din, and his amazing Staff for a truly memorable night. Mem was turned onto full volume all night because he had so much attention!!! I had to go around and heal ears!!!! He got wonderful prezzies, and got drunk (really). Thank you to everyone who was there .You made his night amazing. And Mems family just made the dance floor shake.......you really made the Party...like I knew you would. Then it was back to the penthouse, that we had hired for one night at Hotel Rafayel http://www.hotelrafayel.com/, for more partying. Mem lost his voice the next day...yipeeee...ahem and it took all involved a week to recover....oldies!!!!
On 11th October I was just so lucky to attend a 3 day class with the amazingly talented Dina Wakeley, at Art from the Heart in Harrogate http://www.afth.co.uk/. I am an art journalling virgin, so I needed expert advice, and I needed to get over ‘messy finger’ fear!!!. And it as so much fun...ohhh to be a child again, with the free expression, where nothing is wrong, and mess is good. Meeting Dina was just fab. She is just such a beautiful person, and teaches with real love, and grace. And hugely talented. I loved that it all seemed so carefree, but the end results were so pleasing to the eye. And her humour....brilliant.  Jaw ache time with Dina!!!
It was so great to meet Dyan Reavely. Now I adore people like her. She is so ‘straight down the line’, what-you-see-is-what-you-get. She says what she means, and means what she says. I used to find people who ‘just say things’ very hard to deal with, and now I have a good radar for it now. They only need to do it once, and I know...”oh I’ll get you this, and oh you can come here with me”. Noooooo I’d rather you didn't say anything, but then I wonder if those kind of people do it to feel needed. Anyway I digress. Dyan’s art is just stunning. I love her style. And self taught....no art college....amazing. And she believes in Angels like me, so that was a very pleasant conversation
And the lunches...you all know how I love my food...you can clearly see the evidence because I carry it around with me!! No curly, egg sandwiches. No, proper hot food, stews, and pasta, and pudding...yes with custard...sluupperella time. 

So we created, and laughed (so much), and ate choccies. It was such a great time to enjoy, and relax. So nice to be free, and joyous
Dyan and Dina you both rock xxxxx















Gizz's new place of rest........


Anyway I have to get ready for Monday blog, and finished of some Crimbo cards
Stay Blessed and Loved xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment